The Company does not and will not share your personal data with third parties without your separate consent. No third party may offer its goods or services to you through electronic systems operated by the Company. The Company does not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If the Company will use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you must obtain your consent and provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
When processing Personal Data, the Company is guided by the following basic principles:
- Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently (principle of legality, fairness and transparency);
- Personal data are collected for established, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes (principle of purpose limitation);
- Adequate, appropriate and only such Personal Data are processed that are necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (principle of data reduction);
- Reliable Personal Data are processed and updated if necessary (principle of reliability);
- All information about the processed Personal Data is confidential (principle of confidentiality).
When processing and storing your Personal Data, the Company implements organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT OF PERSONAL DATA
By allowing the Company to process your Personal Data, you have the right to:
1. Request the rectification, destruction or suspension of the processing of your Personal Data when the data is processed in violation of the aforementioned European regulation and/or the provisions of other laws;
2. Not consent to the processing of your Personal Data;
3. The company, having received your request regarding the processing of personal data, will provide you with an answer no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data sent by e-mail are taken into account. by mail email@example.com;
4. Clients of the Company have the right to apply for the transfer or removal of information regarding their payment history and self-provided information. Such requests are fulfilled within 30 calendar days from the moment of contacting the Company.
- determine whether you have given your consent to the storage of cookies on your devices;
- recognize the same visitor who has already visited the website;
- remember choices made by you as a user of the website;
- tailor online advertising based on your browsing history;
- maintain website traffic statistics.
This document was last updated in 2022. March 1